| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Honiara, Guadalcanal in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched with rain once in a while. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of H2O is dumped during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Honiara, Guadalcanal July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Honiara, Guadalcanal:
- Pohnpei, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1831.6 kms (1138.2 miles) N
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1630.3 kms (1013.1 miles) WNW
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 1398.5 kms (869.1 miles) W
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1947.4 kms (1210.1 miles) W
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1893.3 kms (1176.5 miles) WSW
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 1325.7 kms (823.8 miles) SW
- Cairns, Australia - 1747.6 kms (1086 miles) WSW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1792 kms (1113.5 miles) SW
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 1736.8 kms (1079.3 miles) SW
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 1851.3 kms (1150.4 miles) SSW